Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Copyright Â© LookatSciences / Phototake â All rights reserved.
(2) Dr. David M. Phillips / Visuals Unlimited / Getty Images
(3) 3D4Medical.com / Getty Images
(4) Copyright Â© Scott Camazine / Phototake -- All rights reserved.
(5) Copyright Â© LookatSciences / Phototake â All rights reserved.
(6) Nestle / Petit Format / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(7) Â© Lennart Nilsson Photography AB. All rights reserved worldwide.
(8) a) Dr.Benoit/Mona Lisa. Copyright Â© LookatSciences / Phototake -- All rights reserved. b)Vincenzo Lombardo / Photographer's Choice / Getty Images
(9) Dr. Benoit/Mona Lisa. Copyright Â© LookatSciences / Phototake -- All rights reserved.
(10) Â© Lennart Nilsson Photography AB. All rights reserved worldwide.
(11) Jose Manuel Gelpi Diaz / iStockphoto
(12) Â© Lennart Nilsson Photography AB. All rights reserved worldwide.
(13) Â© Yoav Levy / Phototake -- All rights reserved.
She pointed to equal pay, saying it's not "just a woman's issue" but something that affects everyone. "If you have a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter who is working and they are not being treated fairly, the whole family suffers," Clinton said.
Reviewed by Dan Brennan, MD on February 23, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
The advantages for schools seem clear: they enjoy the benefits of bright graduates who would otherwise have gone straight into consulting.
“What we are seeing right now from China is not only a phenomenon for Brazil, we are seeing the same all over Latin America, declining [Chinese export] volumes into all the markets,” said Antonio Dominguez, managing director for Maersk Line in Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina. “It has been going on for several quarters but is getting more evident as we move into the year .”
France, along with Belgium, has seen the largest numbers of volunteers leaving to join the Islamic State jihadist group, which has seized large parts of Syriaand Iraq.
During the 40 days of Chunyun period, the inter-city transportation faces great challenges. The demand for tickets far exceeds the supply. Various measures are adopted to alleviate the problem by opening many temporary trains (numbers starting with letter L), extending the working hours of booking office and opening up more booths.