What are the Health Benefits of Drinking Guyabano Leaves Tea?
Guyabano is considered to be one of the healthiest fruit. While guyabano leaves tea also contains powerful health benefits for the body.
Soursop or Guyabano or soursop fruit comes from the Graviola tree, that usually grows in tropical climate countries such as the Philippines. It is being cultivated worldwide due to its versatility. From being delicious and exotic fruit, it can be also used for medicinal purposes.
Graviola tree provides many purposes; its fruit can be eaten ripe or can be used to make many types of desserts. The concoction of its leaves contains various beneficial effects to your body’s health and is very effective in the treatment and prevention of several types of diseases.
Health Benefits of Guyabano Leaves Tea:
1. Boosts Immune System
Free radicals can speed up aging and cause health disorders and chronic organ dysfunctions . With the boosted antioxidants, your production of white blood cells will also be improved. White blood cells are your protection against elements that attack your body. When they re at peak performance, your body’s immune system will improved. You will be protected against various diseases.
2. Cancer Prevention
Yes 10,000 times more potent. Guyabano leaves tea acts as anti-cancer and it can be consumed to help in the preventing cancer from occurring in the first place.
3. Diabetes Treatment
4. Heart Health
Guyabano leaves tea maintains healthy blood circulation system. It helps ease the strain and stress on your arteries and blood vessels, so your heart will have an easier job pumping blood to all parts of your body. Also, the mechanism lowers the blood pressure, therefore it will benefit people who suffer from hypertension. This will reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
5. Gout Arthritis
As a result of this, the toxins accumulate in the joints which bring sharp pain that gets more intense as the night comes. Drinking guyabano leaves tea will help in easing the symptoms and solving the problem by removing purine substances from the body.
Guyabano Tea Recipe:
1. Guyabano leaves
1. Add some dried guyabano leaves to a pot with boiling water.
2. Turn off the flame when the water is hot enough and cover the pot.
3. Leave the graviola to steep in the hot water for at least 2 minutes. You can adjust the number of leaves you put in the pot to your taste. You can leave the tea for much longer or up to 30 minutes, so you can get most of the nutrients out of it when you leave it to “draw” for that amount of time.
4. Drink the guyabano leaves tea at least 3 times a day, on an empty stomach.
– You can also enjoy the tea cold, and it will not lose its powerful effects or taste. You can continue to enjoy the nutritional benefits for up to 8 hours, after first making the tea.