Learn more about our graduate programmes and find the role that’s right for you.
We no longer hold assessment centres for our graduate programme. We are an inclusive employer and strive to recruit, retain and inspire the best people. We operate multiple intakes throughout the year for our graduate programme, including January, June and September. We have separate intakes for our Applied Intelligence and Finance Leader Development Programmes.
Here's just a selection of our roles we typically recruit. Check our current vacancies regularly to see if we have something that's right for you.
Zahrah Yusuf - Management Accountant
Rewards & Benefits
As a graduate or undergraduate with us, you'll be a full-time employee and working on real projects from day one. In return we reward you with a competitive salary, generous leave, and a comprehensive benefits package including share schemes, product and service discounts, professional mentoring, innovative training programmes and a commitment to protect your work life balance.
We are an inclusive employer and strive to recruit, retain and inspire the best people from the widest pool. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss any adjustments or arrangements, as required, to support your application.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Hints and Tips
If you think you have the vision and talent to make one of our opportunities your own, submitting an application is your first chance to show us how good you really are. We receive thousands of application forms every year, so give plenty of time and thought to making sure that yours stands out.
With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.
Warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.
Such highlighted talents also include cult director David Lynch of the United States and the versatile Taiwan filmmaker Sylvia Chang, whose representative works are on the recommended lineup.
- 16. Most Ignored Truism “There’s a myth in the business that young males drive the box office,” Tom Rothman, the chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment’s motion picture group, told The Hollywood Reporter in November. In this same interview, Alan F. Horn, the chairman of the Walt Disney Studios, tried to make it simple: “There are variables that do affect what one pays any performer. Angelina Jolie, for example, got a lot more money for ‘Maleficent’ than Daisy Ridley did for ‘Star Wars,’ but they’re both women.” (Gee, thanks, Alan!)
- The mega-retailer didn't have a whole lot to complain about in fiscal 2010. Profits were up and, thanks to its sales, the company once again climbed to the top of the Fortune 500. Same-store sales were about flat for the year, but compared with Target's 2.5% decline, flat is good. Most remarkable was Wal-Mart's image overhaul. It helped that former CEO Lee Scott beefed up health care coverage for employees, thought more about the environment and became a public presence. Certain critics will never be placated and fiscal first-quarter results weren't the greatest. But there's no denying Scott left new CEO Mike Duke a company in fighting form.
- 照明成本“施压”下 LED胶水开打“品牌战”
- Application submission - The first step is to submit your application online.
- Online test - We will invite you to complete a series of online tests.
- Video Interview - We will invite you to an online strength-based interview. Here you will answer a series of questions to help us find out more about you and your strengths.
- Interview - Invite to a face-to-face interview, either in person or over video call. As part of this, you'll be able to find out more about life at BAE Systems.
- Assessment Centre - Finance Leader Development Programmes only.
- Conditional offer made - If you are successful following interview / assessment.
- Vetting - Security and medical clearances, degree verification.
- Firm offer made - Following all clearances received, start date confirmed.
- Start date - Welcome to BAE Systems and the start of your exciting career.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the Graduate Recruitment Team on 01772 677277 or email GART@baesystems.com
Please note that we are able to discuss the application with the candidate only.