Yes, it might feel like it's too soon to be joking about the coronavirus, but listen. We get that coronavirus is serious (114,230 people have been affected and 4,005 people have died from it to date), but non-stop panic is also not helping anyone out. We have to get through this thing together, and one of the best coping mechanisms is humor. Especially internet humor! These coronavirus memes will distract you from the latest scary numbers and stories and remind you that you're not alone here.
World's Most International Universities Ranking 2016 by The Times Higher Education included 200 universities from 28 countries. It employed indicators such as the proportion of international staff, the number of international students and research papers published with at least one co-author from another country of each institution.
1. TFW you don't have the vaccine for coronavirus, so you hoard toilet paper instead.
What growth dollar exports did see among major trading partners came from shipments to the US, which rose 5.5 per cent year on year to $37.06bn. Exports to South Korea also showed growth of 8.3 per cent to $10.2bn.
2. Hiya, Georgie.
3. Are you regretting that you didn't vote for Elizabeth Warren now?
4. This is how wide-spread panic works!
Do. Not. Panic.
5. Are we all just really gross and it just took the coronavirus to expose that truth?
6. Also see: crystals and green juice.
7. Coronavirus means nobody is traveling? HELLOOOO cheap vacation!
8. Cannot. Stop. Thinking. About. Touching. Face.
Now we can't stop doing it.
9. Love a good Pokemon meme.
10. Some of us are taking extra precautions.
11. When you need to go to a dealer to find some hand sanitizer.
12. Might as well be a panic button for all the events cancelled.
Will Coachella be next? Yikes!
13. Hey, total isolation doesn't sound that bad when you put it this way.
Sounds like a good time, tbh.
14. This is the kind of propaganda we need!
Now THIS makes sense.
15. Okay, if you want a really dark meme, here you go.
Remember — we're just joking.
16. This is hella dark, but we were ALL thinking it when we learned about the infected Amazon employee.
17. Peter Porker says, "Wash your hands!"
So cute though!
18. At least someone is having a good time!
19. Again, not really sure how these people with corona have the stamina!
Nooo more travel!
20. Don't worry, this one is totally not true, but we are always down for some John Wick humor.
See? We wrote about it here.
21. Millennials!! Stop making these jokes!!
The best way to prevent contracting or spreading coronavirus is with thorough hand washing and social distancing. If you feel you may be experiencing symptoms of coronavirus, which include persistent cough (usually dry), fever, shortness of breath, and fatigue, please call your doctor before going to get tested. For comprehensive resources and updates, visit the CDC website. If you are experiencing anxiety about the virus, seek out mental health support from your provider or visit NAMI.org.