© Luchschen | Dreamstime.com
Do you drink enough water each day? If not, your overall health may be taking a toll. And why is drinking water important? Drinking water regularly can help you to lose weight, think better, be in a better mood, prevent disease, and more.
The banking industry has been experiencing a low profit growth period and will be for a long time, the National Business Daily reported, citing an expert. He said the banks' yearly profits growth reached 35 to 40 per cent in the past dozen years, but now the growth had slowed to less than 1 per cent, with some banks even recording a loss.
在苹果(Apple)的蒂姆库克(Tim Cook)支持AR后，该技术可能是更大的机遇。苹果最新操作系统及新款手机iPhone X纳入了AR技术。
The 54-episode series The Journey of Flower was one of the hottest topics on social media. The TV drama became a hit in the summer of 2015. The movie starring Huo Jianhua and Zhao Liying is based on a novel of the same title written by Fresh Guoguo. The aesthetical adaptation has picturesque outdoor scene in a Chinese ink painting style and charming male and female lead roles, attracting 800,000 followers on the drama`s official Weibo. The drama premiered in June of 2015. It tells a story from a female perspective of an orphan`s growth and romance on her way to becoming a goddess.
“Why do we keep getting so many record-warm years?” Dr. Schmidt asked in an interview. “It’s because the planet is warming. The basic issue is the long-term trend, and it is not going away.”
Why Our Bodies Need Water
Water also helps maintain blood volume and allows proper circulation, helps regulate our body temperature, and acts as a shock absorber for our joints and our brain. There are still more health benefits of water: It helps lubricate the linings of our inner organs and maintains healthy kidney function.[1,2]
Water Your Body: 6 Benefits
In fact, create a hard and fast rule to keep work and job searching separate. That means no sneaking out for a phone interview. No browsing job boards. No applying or networking with your work email address. "You don't watch porn at work, and you don't work on your résumé at work," Kay says. "You just don't."
Widely misunderstood as a biopic about the novelist David Foster Wallace, Mr. Ponsoldt’s film is a comedy of journalistic bad manners and a bitter, knowing satire of the machinery of literary fame. Jesse Eisenberg and Jason Segel use the conventions of the buddy movie to perfect a new subgenre: the frenemy film.
- Improve physical performance. During physical activity, our bodies use up a lot of water. So stay hydrated before, during, and after exercise helps to protect your body from harm, and to help you to perform better. Proper hydration can reduce fatigue, improve endurance, lower your maximum heart rate, and more. Drinking water can also help you to be less sore after exercise.[1,3,4]
- Help you to lose weight. Are you having trouble with your weight loss efforts? Increasing your water intake may help you achieve better results. Studies show that people who are on diets lose more weight when they also increase their water intake.[5,6] In one study, people on weight loss diets who drank 500 ml of water before each of their three daily meals for 12 weeks lost 4.6 more pounds on average than people who did not drink the additional water.
- Boost your mood. People who drink more water also tend to have better moods. One study found that when people who regularly drank less than 1.2 liters of water per day increased their intake to 2.5 liters per day, the participants experienced significantly less confusion, bewilderment, fatigue, and sleepiness. On the other hand, for people who regularly drank two to four liters of water per day who were then restricted to one liter per day, the reduced water intake led negative effects on mood, including decreased contentedness, calmness, and positive emotions.
- Boost your brainpower. When you drink more water, you may improve your cognitive performance, too. Several studies have shown that people drinking water during cognitive tasks performed much better than those people who did not drink water during the tasks. These results have been found in both adults and children.[8-10] Studies suggest that even mild dehydration can impair cognitive function in the short-term. So next time you need to focus, take a test, or use all of your brainpower, keep a glass of water next to you and keep sipping.
- Prevent headaches. Water deprivation is a very common cause of headache. In most cases, rehydrating can provide relief from a headache. For some people, dehydration can also trigger a migraine, so be sure to keep your water intake regular if you are prone to getting migraines or headaches.
- Protect against disease. One of the most important answers to the question “Why is water important?” is its role in disease prevention. Proper hydration may be a useful tool in preventing a variety of health conditions and diseases. Staying hydrated may protect against kidney stones, constipation, asthma, urinary tract infections, coronary heart disease, and even possibly some cancers.[1,11]
How Much Water Should You Drink a Day?
The amount of water you need to drink will depend on several factors, including your age, gender, activity level, and more. However, here’s a good general guideline when it comes to recommended daily water intake: Women should drink at least 2.21 liters per day and men should drink three liters per day. (See also our post 与亨特相反，在《钢琴课》中与亨特联合主演的安娜·帕奎因（Anna Paquin），她的小金人似乎居无定所，游荡在她装袜子的抽屉和放靴子的地板之间。.)
Increase your daily water intake as you increase your activity level. Be sure to always drink filtered water to avoid toxins found in tap water. For tips on choosing the best water filter, read more here.
As you age, you will likely feel less thirsty and thus be prone to drinking less fluid. However, hydration is as important as ever in old age, so be sure to keep water on hand and drink regularly throughout the day, even if you don’t feel thirsty.
“That’s the difference between tweeting from your couch and governing the country. If you govern the country, you have to take sensible decisions, and that isn’t sensible,” Mr Rutte replied.
Now 12 games into the quadrennial tournament, the World Cup is averaging 3.42 goals per game. Nigeria-Iran promises to bring that average down, but as long there is at least one goal in that game or the United States-Ghana match, the World Cup will head into its sixth day averaging at least 3.0 goals per game. The last time a World Cup averaged that many goals for an entire tournament was 1958 when Pele burst onto the scene and the 12 teams combined to average 3.60 over just 35 total matches.
To learn more about dehydration, read “The Dangers of Dehydration: Swollen Eyes and a Shrunken Brain.”
Share Your Experience on the Importance of Drinking Water
May the New Year be a time of laughter and real enjoyment for you. Best wishes.愿新年不仅是你欢笑的时刻，更是你欣喜的日子。祝福你。
New construction will provide luxury options for renters with deep pockets, mostly in the boroughs outside Manhattan. In Brooklyn, 6,527 new rental units are expected to hit the rental market next year, nearly twice the 3,802 units anticipated for Manhattan, according to Citi Habitats.
 工地上有安全隐患？ 建筑工人可微信举报
 2019年约6万套限竞房入市 网签整体不足
 创新演绎玻璃“变形记” 游向产业“蓝海”
 楼市平稳健康发展可期 住房保障措施日趋完善
 首家涂料工程学院成立 全球涂料产业向前迈进
 无偿赠租住房、买房补贴百万 这6地招人才下血本
 门窗个性化需求凸显 “双化合一”成盈利关键