Some simple settings in the Health app can help you better keep track of your activity. For instance, if you prefer to use kilometers instead of miles for tracking your running and walking, you can make this change in a few taps.
Just follow these steps to switch between miles and kilometers in the Health app on iPhone as well as the Workout app on Apple Watch.
Change the distance units on iPhone
1) Tap to open the Walking + Running Distance activity. You should see this widget on both the Today screen and the Health Data screen. So, just tap it.
2) When the graph page opens, scroll down a bit and select Unit.
3) On the Unit screen, tap to change from miles to kilometers. You’ll see a nice, red checkmark indicating your choice.
Now you can view your activity distance in kilometers below the graph for your average as well as on the Walking + Running Distance widget for the current day. You should also see the change in your Activity app.
Change the distance units on Apple Watch
If you prefer to change the units on your Apple Watch, you can do this easily by opening the Workout app.
1) Tap the three-dot icon for one of the widgets such as Outdoor Walk or Outdoor Run.
2) Tap Distance.
3) Use Force Touch to open the menu.
4) Make your selection from miles or kilometers.
Do more with Health and Apple Watch
We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.
最后，今年只有两所学校首次登上开放课程排行榜。上海交通大学安泰经济与管理学院(Antai College of Economics and Management)直接排到第32名，而亚利桑那大学(University of Arizona)艾勒管理学院(Eller College of Management)在75所院校中排名第68位。
- 链家等8机构签署诚信服务承诺书 力推“白中介”
- Gurinder Chadha goes colonial with a tale of the 1947 handover and its fallout, when Lord and Lady Mountbatten lived in a mansion also containing 500 Hindu, Muslim and Sikh servants. Hugh Bonneville and Gillian Anderson are our central couple.
Wrapping it up
“Where ETFs have grown — in the US and Europe — there is a big ecosystem of financial advisers,” he says. “You need a more advisory model. But until you see people paying for advice rather than paying for commissions, it is hard to see when it will take off.”
An ancient Egyptian amulet was uncovered in Jerusalem by a young girl taking part in a family dig in the capital.
"Migration should be an option, a choice. But for 200 million people, it's a necessity," he told the Thomson Reuters Foundation in a phone interview.
And remember, you can always hit us up on Twitter for feedback, recommendations, or app suggestions.