Are you eligible for commercial lease support?
Answers to commonly asked questions from small businesses and landlords about commercial leases and COVID-19.
Updated 30 October 2020.
Commercial leasing changes
The NSW Government has implemented the Code of Conduct announced by the Prime Minister on 7 April 2020 to support commercial tenants in financial distress due to the impacts of COVID-19.
The show airs on CBS December 4.
This is the moment hundreds of lovestruck Irish football fans gathered around a blonde French girl and serenaded her - and one admirer even stole a kiss from the woman at the end.
Australian and Spanish schools are doing well, however. Each country’s three representatives have risen up the ranking. Sydney’s Macquarie Graduate School of Management is Australia’s top placed institution at 49 and Spain’s IE Business School moved up four places to eighth, the first time since 2012 that the Madrid school is back in the top 10.
On 24 April 2020, the NSW Government enacted the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation 2020 to implement the Code of Conduct. The Regulation initially applied for a period of six-months. On 24 October, the NSW Government extended the protections under the Regulation for eligible tenants to 31 December 2020 through the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation (No 2) 2020.
Key features of the Regulation are outlined below.
Promoting employment should be prioritized, said Premier Li Keqiang at a meeting organized by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on last Friday.
A member of staff at the Yizheng Museum told MailOnline that the bronze item had been found inside the tomb of an aristocrat in the West Han Dynasty (206 BC–8 AD) the first part of the Han Dynasty.
Chinese people are intelligent and hardworking and they have an inexhaustible drive for pursuing a better life for themselves. The government needs to create the enabling environment for our people to fully use their talent and initiative.
- 老海船变身高档家具 古拙内敛海船木成收藏投资热
What’s more, a Fiat engine not only places among Wards’ top 10 for the first time, it’s for an electric motor, the 83-kW unit found under the hood of the diminutive 500e. Unfortunately the car is only sold in California, though market forces might convince the automaker to send it into wider distribution should gas prices gain spike up to the $4.00/gallon mark or above.
- Principle 3: Landlords must offer reductions in rent (in the form of deferrals and waivers) proportionate to the tenant’s decline in turnover
- Principle 4: Rent waivers (as opposed to deferrals) must constitute at least 50 per cent of the rent reduction
- Principle 5: Any deferred rent must be paid back over the balance of the lease term or for a period of no less than 24 months, whichever is greater.
The 14 leasing principles of the Code should be applied on a case-by-case basis. Landlords and tenants can opt out of any, or all, of the principles and reach their own agreement provided both parties agree.
Landlords of eligible commercial tenants cannot due to COVID-19 (unless agreed otherwise by both landlord and tenant):
- n. 财产
- （美联社）波多黎各，圣胡安市 － 波多黎各新总督周一宣誓就职，作为美国领土许多人认为要为新的紧缩措施做准备，并为该岛摆脱严重的经济危机重新推动建州或独立。
- Increase a tenant’s rent.
- 双重高压 夹江陶企授信额度最高超4千万
In addition, if an eligible tenant is required to contribute towards land tax or any other statutory charge or insurance payable by the landlord and this outgoing is reduced, the tenant is exempt from paying the reduced amount.
In renegotiating rent, landlords and eligible tenants must have regard to the leasing principles in the Code of Conduct.
Landlords and tenants can, however, jointly agree on alternate arrangements depending on their individual circumstances.
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
- Landlords must not terminate leases due to non-payment of rent during the COVID-19 pandemic period (or reasonable subsequent recovery period).
- Tenants must remain committed to the terms of their lease, subject to any amendments to their rental agreement negotiated under this Code. Material failure to abide by substantive terms of their lease will forfeit any protections provided to the tenant under this Code.
- Landlords must offer tenants proportionate reductions in rent payable in the form of waivers and deferrals of up to 100 per cent of the amount ordinarily payable, on a case-by-case basis, based on the reduction in the tenant’s trade during the COVID-19 pandemic period and a subsequent reasonable recovery period.
- Rental waivers must constitute no less than 50 per cent of the total reduction in rent payable under principle #3 above over the COVID-19 pandemic period and should constitute a greater proportion of the total reduction in rent payable in cases where failure to do so would compromise the tenant’s capacity to fulfil their ongoing obligations under the lease agreement. Regard must also be had to the Landlord’s financial ability to provide such additional waivers. Tenants may waive the requirement for a 50 per cent minimum waiver by agreement.
- Payment of rental deferrals by the tenant must be amortised over the balance of the lease term and for a period of no less than 24 months, whichever is the greater, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
- Any reduction in statutory charges (e.g. land tax, council rates) or insurance will be passed on to the tenant in the appropriate proportion applicable under the terms of the lease.
- A landlord should seek to share any benefit it receives due to deferral of loan payments, provided by a financial institution as part of the Australian Bankers Association’s COVID-19 response, or any other case-by-case deferral of loan repayments offered to other Landlords, with the tenant in a proportionate manner.
- Landlords should where appropriate seek to waive recovery of any other expense (or outgoing payable) by a tenant, under lease terms, during the period the tenant is not able to trade. Landlords reserve the right to reduce services as required in such circumstances.
- If negotiated arrangements under this Code necessitate repayment, this should occur over an extended period in order to avoid placing an undue financial burden on the tenant. No repayment should commence until the earlier of the COVID-19 pandemic ending (as defined by the Australian Government) or the existing lease expiring, and taking into account a reasonable subsequent recovery period.
- No fees, interest or other charges should be applied with respect to rent waived in principles #3 and #4 above and no fees, charges nor punitive interest may be charged on deferrals in principles #3, #4 and #5 above.
- Landlords must not draw on a tenant’s security for the non-payment of rent (be this a cash bond, bank guarantee or personal guarantee) during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic and/or a reasonable subsequent recovery period.
- The tenant should be provided with an opportunity to extend its lease for an equivalent period of the rent waiver and/or deferral period outlined in item #2 above. This is intended to provide the tenant additional time to trade, on existing lease terms, during the recovery period after the COVID-19 pandemic concludes.
Bottoms Up is the revolutionary new way to serve beer. The Bottoms Up system saves time, eliminates waste and awes customers!
The proportion of enrolled female students has increased steadily since the ranking began six years ago to 42 per cent among the most recent cohorts. This is low compared with the 48 per cent of female students on masters in management courses but compares favourably with the 35 per cent in MBA programmes.
Germanyjust hung four onPortugal. It was a bit of a shocking result, at least from the perspective that most observers expectedPortugalto put up a bit more fight. But it was another relatively high-scoring game at World Cup 2014? Not surprising at all.
Interest in wearable technology isn’t limited to technology companies. Mercedes-Benz is porting its mobile experience to a wearable device, while Virgin Atlantic is exploring the customer service aspect of Google Glass on a trial basis. Kenneth Cole is also using Glass as part of a marketing campaign.
Law firms will lead the pack, with 30% expecting to add staff. Paralegals with four to six years' experience are in particular demand, as are attorneys who specialize in "lucrative areas like litigation, health care, bankruptcy, and foreclosure law," the report says.
But you may be eligible for protections under the Similar trends have been seen at other Cup matches, though no polls were carried out previously..
If so, your landlord may not be able to terminate your lease if you’re unable to pay your rent as a result of COVID-19.
If you are an eligible tenant, you can ask your landlord to renegotiate rent. This could include deferring, reducing or waiving rent for a period of time. The negotiation could also cover other terms, for example, early termination of the lease. Both parties have to agree to any re-negotiated terms. If a tenant seeks to surrender their lease earlier than the lease provides, that could form part of the negotiations. These negotiations should be had in good faith and consider the economic impacts of COVID-19, as well as the 家具外观专利维权纷争再起. Every situation is different, so it’s up to you and your landlord to renegotiate appropriate arrangements. Remember, landlords and eligible tenants may choose to opt out of any, or all, of the leasing principles if they both agree to it.
If you need help communicating with your landlord or tenant, please contact Service NSW for Business.
Extension to the Regulation
Joseph Keller、Raymond Goldstein、Patrick Warren和Robin Ball获此殊荣，他们的研究课题是“人类马尾辫中头发的运动及受力平衡”。
The extension was enacted via a new regulation - the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation (No 2) 2020.
6. A brand new human organ has been classified. Researchers have given the nod to the mesentery - an organ that's been hiding in plain sight in our digestive system this whole time. But that's only half the story, because we're still not sure exactly what it does.
Its Academic Ranking of World Universities is made up of six objective indicators, including the number of alumni and staff winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals, the number of highly-cited researchers, the number of articles published in the journals Nature and Science, the number of articles indexed in the "Science Citation Index", and their per capita performance.
Few years in recent decades dawned with as much of a sense of pessimism as 2014. One consistent theme in the predictions for the year was that 2014 looked eerily similar to 1914. Most pundits predicted doom and gloom, especially in east Asia. Yet, while there were many horrific events — from thedowning of flight MH17 over Ukraine, to the abduction of hundreds of schoolgirls in Nigeria and the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant — we have avoided outright world war. Now that the year is closed, with no repetition of 1914, it may be wise to investigate why the pundits were wrong, particularly on their ideas around the potential for conflict in Asia.
On 17 November 2020, it was announced that the Regulation will be extended to 28 March 2021.
From 1 January 2021, the extension will apply to retail tenants with an annual turnover of less than $5 million that have experienced a minimum 30% decline in turnover for the 2020 December quarter.
Landlords who reduce the rent of eligible retail tenants for any period between 1 January 2021 to 28 March 2021 will be able to apply for land tax relief of up to 25% on relevant properties for the 2021 land tax year.
For more information visit Service NSW for Business.
The rent relief requirements and most other provisions in the new traditional remain the same as the previous Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation 2020.
也许同等重要的是，稳定或者下降的油价将会缓解通货膨胀压力使美国工人的工资更具有购买力。Renaissance Macro经济学家Neil Dutta 称“这对于国内需求来说是一个明确的积极的消息，人们将会有更多可以用来消费的钱”。
Analysts say headline import figures may start to improve in the coming months since commodity price falls were particularly pronounced at the end of 2014, which will mean smaller year-on-year falls in Chinese imports in value terms.
In 2011, some seven years after the last season of Friends, over 36 million tuned into Comedy Central, a US satellite TV channel, to watch the show. The main demographic for this channel is 16 to 34 year olds, and viewing figures spiked during holidays, when extra episodes are also shown.
n. 沼地，极多，回转 n. 大量，许多 v. 使转，扭
To make a further request for rent relief, tenants will need to re-establish their eligibility under the A型与B型人格理论指出，A型人格的人外向、野心勃勃、严谨、地位意识强、敏感、不耐烦、焦虑、积极主动和注重时间管理。, including by providing evidence to their landlord that they are either:
- Led by Letv, Anbang and Eastmoney, 26 newcomers are on the list; 70 percent are privately held. Mi was the fastest riser, with its value shooting up fivefold year-on-year, to come in at $7.3 billion, followed by TCL and Huawei.
- have experienced at least a 30 per cent decline in turnover for the September quarter (July, August, September) relative to a comparable period in 2019 (based on actual GST turnover rather than projected GST turnover). Not for profit organisations only need to demonstrate a 15 per cent decline in turnover, compared with a corresponding month or quarter in 2019.
Luckily, the singles are only half the story with Reputation. On "Dress," she's high on the rush of a new romantic thrill; on "New Year's Day," she's trying to figure out what she has after the party's over.
What happens if I was eligible under the first Regulation but am not eligible under the extended Regulation?
If a tenant was eligible under the [leis] but is not eligible under the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation (No 2) 2020 this will not impact any rent relief they’ve already negotiated.
The paper quoted a number of students from the incoming class, who had a range of responses, including two who said it was the right approach to withdraw the offers. "I do not know how those offensive images could be defended," one student said.
2. 大卫·维勒莱斯(David Virelles)，《姆波克》(Mbókò)，ECM。才华横溢的年轻钢琴手大卫·维勒莱斯继续着对非洲-古巴文化与仪式的深入研究，带着有条不紊的酷意与精神上的开放性。罗曼·迪亚兹(Román Díaz)担任打击乐手，这张迷人的组曲有着既古典又现代的深刻内涵。
At the center of the speculation is BlackBerry’s healthy intellectual property portfolio, 44,000 patents and still growing. Last October, for example, the company won at least 27 new ones—covering everything from conference-calling interfaces to touch screens to security features for wearable technologies such as smart watches, eyeglasses and fitness bands. Security continues to be BlackBerry’s biggest selling point with businesses. Just ask the Sony movie studio division, which “resorted” to outdated BlackBerrys to restart communications after its security breach last Thanksgiving.
8. Smart bottle opener
- 节目13 歌曲《嫦娥》，李玉刚 景海鹏 刘旺 刘洋
- But most of us are self-aware enough to understand that even as we do this, we are lying to ourselves. We recognize those dangers when it comes to politics (see: Bush and Clinton). Why should clothes be any different?
If a tenant was eligible under the "According to our survey last year, only 0.6 to 0.7 percent of students at universities were thinking about starting their own companies. The number among vocational school students was as high as 2.2 percent. However, the idea of vocational students starting businesses is related more to creating jobs for themselves, and the majority of them have chosen to have online shops." but is not eligible under the As the first of its kind, these monkey stamps are sought-after items, with a single stamp fetching 12,000 yuan, much more than its original face value of 0.8 yuan. The complete set of stamps is priced at 1.5 million yuan., their landlord cannot take a prescribed action due to a breach of the lease consisting of failure to pay rent, a failure to pay outgoings, or for the business not being open during the hours specified on the lease, that occurred from 24 April to 23 October 2020.
One of the more unique games announced at Gamescom was Silent Hills, the latest sequel in Konami’s bestselling horror franchise (which has also spawned two films). The world of gaming and movies combine in this new game, which is being developed by Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain creator Hideo Kojima and Pacific Rim director Guillermo del Toro. The game will star The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus.
Economists had forecast a 1.5 per cent annual rate, after a 1.6 per cent reading in September. Beijing's inflation target is "around 3 per cent" this year.
8. Experienced Better Cognitive Performance With Bare Feet
不过，在长达四小时的马拉松般的颁奖典礼中，《月光男孩》所获奖项一度与《爱乐之城》并驾齐驱。巴里?詹金斯（Barry Jenkins，文首图中）和塔雷尔?阿尔文?麦克拉尼（Tarell Alvin McCraney，文首图右）获得了最佳改编剧本奖。马赫沙拉?阿里(Mahershala Ali)获得最佳男配角奖，这是美国穆斯林男演员首位获得奥斯卡奖。
WHAT: A Greek Revival with four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms
1. You became a LinkedIn superstar overnight。
Experts also noted that the population control policies adopted in recent years have started to pay off.
In early December, authorities announced that market circuit breakers would be introduced become effective from January 1 in an effort to limit the volatility seen during the savage, summer sell-off from June. The circuit breakers would see trading in shares, options and futures halted for 15 minutes if they fell by more than 5 per cent. On their first day of use, that first threshold was breached just after the return from the lunchbreak, prompting a 15-minute halt.
Under the extended Regulation, eligible commercial (retail, office and industrial) tenants must:
- Have had an annual turnover less than $50 million in 2018-19
- Have experienced at least a 30 per cent decline in turnover in the September quarter, (July, August, September) relative to a comparable period in 2019 (based on actual GST turnover rather than projected GST turnover).
Not for profit organisations only need to demonstrate a 15 per cent decline in turnover in the quarter, compared with same quarter in 2019.
The $50 million annual turnover threshold applies to franchises at the franchisee level, and to retail corporate groups at the group level (rather than at the individual retail outlet level).
The eligible entity and decline in turnover tests are the same as the tests for JobKeeper. These requirements have changed in line with the new JobKeeper 定制家居与互联网整体家装反映出不同的消费趋势.
South Korean activists vowed Tuesday to sneak copies of Hollywood satire "The Interview" across the border by propaganda balloon later this month, in defiance of North Korea's repeated threats.
D'Aloisio himself strives to maintain a bubble of normalcy. He dates the same girl he did before the whirlwind hit. And though he's stopped attending school-he's too busy to sit in class while overseeing Summly's development-he still gets his work from his teachers and meets with them regularly. He cherishes the fact that his circle of friends knows little of his life as a budding industrialist. When I met him, he was about to head to Greece for a weeklong vacation with a pack of high school pals.
The first NSW Regulation applied from 24 April 2020 until 23 October 2020.
The NSW Government recently extended protections for eligible tenants to 31 December 2020 under the 英国剑桥大学(University of Cambridge)佳奇商学院(Judge Business School)的排名上升5个位次，至第5位。这不仅是该学院首次跻身前5名，而且还是伦敦商学院在这个榜单上首次失去英国最佳商学院这个头衔。
Under the An industry insider said the survey indicated that China was in the process of an industrial upgrade and a high value-added service sector was on the rise. This is leading to a thriving Internet industry, which needs science and engineering professionals, and a booming finance industry, which requires finance and economics professionals., landlords must renegotiate rent with eligible tenants in good faith having regard to the leasing principles in the Code of Conduct.
The 8 per cent year-on-year drop in profits last month compares with 4.2 per cent in November and is the biggest since the current data series began in late 2011, figures released on Tuesday showed.
全球新职介绍公司Challenger Gray & Christmas 的执行总裁John Challenger 说：“经济不景气之后，总会有个就业复苏期，但是我们的确对2010年的就业率不抱多少乐观态度。”
As a default position, at least 50 per cent of any rent reduction must be in the form of a rent waiver with the remainder a rent deferral. Any deferred rent must be paid back over the balance of the lease term or for a period of no less than 24 months, whichever is greater.
The Norwegian Nobel Committee made the announcement Friday in Oslo, saying the three women will split the coveted award for "their nonviolent struggle for the safety of women and for women's rights."
Her predecessor David Cameron placed fifth in CNNMoney's previous ranking in March 2015 with his salary of ￡142,500, then worth $214,800. May is only seventh.
*Directing for a Variety Series: Ryan McFaul, “Inside Amy Schumer”
'In total I've spent about ￡5,000 in three months on my three girls. One dress cost me $200 and she only wore it twice before she grew out if it - but I don't intend to lower my spending.
But only 14,000 tourists took advantage of the visa-free stopover, according to the Beijing General Station of Exit and Entry Frontier Inspection, well short of the 20,000 target officials had previously predicted.
Its corporate customers value the school’s flexibility and ability to innovate. “We have developed a programme which is co-delivered with an experimental learning provider,” commented one client responding to the FT survey. “Iese has been a true partner in this process and our business has benefited with an energised and prepared executive bench.”
They also arrived 40 minutes late for the official welcome and were running late to an event in Vancouver, too.
Sun said he tried to pry open the elevator door, but dismissed the idea and instead leaned against the wall concerned there could be a malfunction that would send the elevator in a free fall.
Alumni from Edhec have the 11th highest average salary, at $105,000, behind the alumni from Sloan at $143,600. They also enjoyed theseventh-highest salary increase, at 79 per cent.
For help with rent deferral or rent waiver, and making a deal that works for both parties, commercial tenants and landlords can contact Service NSW for Business.
“Teach Firsters” are highly desirable for recruiters, says Claire Burton, head of corporate responsibility at the UK arm of Deloitte, the accountant and consultant, bec-ause they are good at working in teams and are strong leaders.
"They are fairies. Can’t they do something else except falling in love?" another Douban user Amy said.
For help with interim deals, as well as longer term arrangements, commercial tenants and landlords can contact the Service NSW for Business.
Even if the new regulations do not apply to my circumstances, can I negotiate with the other party to my agreement?
Yes, regardless of whether the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation (No 2) 2020 applies, you could negotiate with the other party, and apply for mediation if negotiations stall.
Eligible tenants under the Retail and Other Commercial Leases (COVID-19) Regulation (No 2) 2020 must provide landlords with:
- Evidence they’re receiving JobKeeper payments from 28 September 2020 (or evidence of at least a 30 per cent decline in turnover in the September quarter if the business is not receiving JobKeeper – or 15 per cent for not-for-profits); and
The eligible entity and decline in turnover tests are the same as the tests for JobKeeper. These requirements have changed in line with the new JobKeeper 雄安新区规划编制体系的创新实践.
Drivers of China's online ride-hailing services will be required to hold a license by passing exams in November.
Landlord specific questions
For now, most of the activity around bitcoin is monetary in nature, so it makes sense that its critics point to volatility. Though the value of one bitcoin in U.S. dollars has fallen 67% in the past year, its value over the past two years is up 1,879%, according to the market price chart at blockchain.info. So whether it’s a good investment or a bad one is a matter of perspective.
10.Star Wars: Rogue One
For: Oldman's seemingly effortless embodiment of the wartime leader has won almost universal
20. 对电影爱好者的最佳建议。8月学者韦勒·温斯顿·迪克森(Wheeler Winston Dixon)发出了警告：“如果你上亚马逊，看到什么精彩的黑白电影卖三美元，或者其他什么外国电影和鲜为人知的电影，赶快买下来，因为它就要绝版了，他们不会再出版它们了。”成千上万这种VHS格式的电影不会被做成DVD格式或蓝光格式，迪克森警告说。而下载的美丽新世界（又名电子销售）明年将是好年头。
Soyabeans which are trading above $10 a bushel are expected to remain strong, while dairy prices are also expected to rise during 2017 as demand steadily increases, said the bank.
Is this unfair for landlords, particularly mum and dad investors who may have a mortgage to pay but no rent coming in?
She argues, however, that the problems with lower liquidity of ETFs in Asia are a symptom of a fund distribution system that fails to incentivise ETF sales by intermediaries. “I don't think there is a quick fix, but you would see a pick-up if Asia moves to a fee-based model,” she says.
If the oldest man ever elected president can “tweet like a kindergartner,” why not flip the script and see if a youngster can be elected to office and govern wisely?
Marlohe will shoot the Malick film concurrently with the ongoing press tour for Skyfall.
“The employee said she was going out to buy boots, but was never seen again.”
Disputes and mediation
The first chart shows the total incidence of banking, currency and debt default crises in emerging markets since the 1970s, set against the nominal federal funds rate. Mr Koepke gives this as evidence that high and rising rates typically precede periods of EM crisis.
The Warriors are one of the best teams in NBA history, and you can put their championship run up against any team in NBA history for the best playoff performance ever. But there's also a legitimate question of what this means for the sport. If the best or second-best player of all time stands no chance against this team, what does it mean for the sport's competitiveness? It hasn't been a problem so far, thanks to an extremely wild offseason, but the question remains: what happens to a competitive sports league when it's not truly competitive at the highest level?
The Best Global Universities rankings are based on data and metrics provided by Clarivate Analytics InCites.
Harry Styles, 'Harry Styles'
No. Football punditry is a mug’s game. Better to have the benefit of hindsight. There have been 20 previous World Cups. Of those, Brazil (five titles) and Germany (four), are regular contenders. Home advantage helps, with host nations winning the trophy six times. But next year’s festival of football is being held in Russia, which has the lowest-ranked team in the tournament.
While Cousins' volatile personality and high-usage tendencies present challenges, there are numerous justifications for rolling the dice:
Despite the huge production, the focus was on the 40 gorgeous models who walked the runway.
The rest of the top 10 2016 highest-paid actresses are:
It's real easy for us to sit up here and tell teams that they need to go out there and lose a bunch of games. We're not the ones on the hook for ticket sales and advertisers.
The Datafolha poll was based on interviews with 693 fans at the Mineirao stadium in Belo Horizonte and had a statistical margin of error of 4 percentage points.
持有40亿美元亚洲相关资产的美国投资机构Cohen & Steers的基金经理梁纬濂(William Leung)认同这一点。他主张，随着价格下跌，投机性投资将被驱逐出市场。他补充称，行业中另类投资热度上升的趋势应当意味着，即便基础资产的价值上涨得更慢，房地产投资信托的价格也会上升。“我们认为，这次调整的幅度将不会太大，”他说。
Two-thirds of this year’s deals are trading above their issue price. On average, 2017’s class of US IPOs have risen in value by about double the S&P 500, at 20 per cent, according to Renaissance Capital, which runs IPO-focused exchange traded funds.
This list is composed of—The strongest, intelligent, desirable, popular, attractive, beautiful, successful women in 2015.
According to the China Auto Dealers Chamber of Commerce, which is helping to organise the dealers, Hyundai’s import-only dealer network has already halved in size since 2014.
If commercial landlords breach their obligations under the NSW Regulation, the tenant must seek mediation in the first instance through the NSW Small Business Commission.
在希雅的《Chandelier》、《Elastic Heart》、《Big Girls Cry》3个MV中，都能见到玛蒂的身影。
Are you a Type D personality? Test reveals how the little-known character type is so good at bottling up emotions that even they don't realize they're lonely and anxious.
Apple tops the list of World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 2016, compiled by New York-based World Brand Lab and released last Monday.
The real Irving is named Mel Weinberg, and he and his mistress were in fact enlisted by the FBI to oust eight elected officials for taking bribes. Just like the film, Weinberg and the FBI developed an elaborate con to catch the corrupt politicians in the act. Weinberg did end up forming a friendship with one of the officials, although unlike in the film, his final immunity deal didn't protect the friend he helped implicate. Some things are just too far-fetched, even for a career criminal.