American brands such as Chipotle, Texas Instruments and General Dynamics are on the list for the first time.
学者们对比特币的兴趣似乎也是前所未有的高涨。有190本关于比特币的白皮书在2014年发表，就在2013年，还只有55本。业余和专业作者们也纷纷为比特币著书立传：亚马逊列出了437本2014年出版的关于或涉及“比特币”的书籍，相比之下，2013年该数字为143本。【这是基于主题搜索的结果，因而其中包括《Bitcoin Bimbo 3:卧底警察科幻色情作品》（Bitcoin Bimbo 3: Undercover Cop Science Fiction Erotica）这种不大相干的结果】今年，体育迷们应该都注意到了首届比特币圣彼得堡碗比赛，这是北卡罗莱纳州立大学与中佛罗里达大学间的高校橄榄球季后赛。ESPN电视台迅速将BitPay以比特币形式支付的50万美元特许权费兑成了美元。
A third, combined ranking lists the top 50 schools for executive education, calculated from the customised and open tables.
The Bulls get the Kings' pick if it falls outside the top 10, so it's better for the Kings to be a bottom-10 team than to just miss the playoffs in terms of team-building.
Directing for a Mini-Series or Movie: Susanne Bier, “The Night Manager”
- Eat a good breakfast. Studies show that skipping breakfast detracts from scholastic achievement. When there isn’t time to sit down and enjoy your morning meal, grab a bagel, piece of fruit and some juice. Most of these items can be easily stored in your residence hall room.
- If you must eat fast foods, choose wisely. Choose pizza with half the cheese, a regular size roast beef sandwich, baked potato or green salad with reduced calorie dressing. Limit high fat offerings like French fries, fried chicken or fish sandwiches.
- Keep healthy snacks on hand. This way, if hunger strikes during a late night study session, you won’t be tempted by vending machine candy, chips or ice cream. Possibilities include fresh or dried fruit, pretzels, unbuttered popcorn, rice cakes or whole wheat crackers. If you have a refrigerator, consider raw vegetables with low-fat yogurt or cottage cheese dip.
- Eat plenty of foods rich in calcium. People in their early twenties need to be building up stores of calcium in their bodies to prevent osteoporosis later in life. If you don’t like milk, try to include ample amounts of low-fat yogurt, low-fat cheese and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- If you need to lose weight, do it sensibly. Starvation and/or diets that offer a quick fix usually backfire and are harmful. There is no truth to the theories that suggest eating foods in any particular combination will promote weight loss. The only safe way to lose weight, feel good while doing it, and keep it off, is to eat a balanced diet and exercise.
- Limit your sugar intake – Sugar provides calories in your diet but few other nutrients, and it contributes significantly to tooth decay. Use it sparingly and consider sweetening coffee, tea, cereal, and fruit with diet sweeteners instead.
- Visit the dining hall salad bar. The dining hall salad bar can be either an asset or a detriment to your diet depending on how you choose from it. Of course, leafy greens, raw vegetables, and fresh fruits are beneficial. But, if you choose a lot of creamy dressings, bacon bits and mayonnaise-based salads, the calories and fat may equal or even exceed those of a burger and fries—so choose wisely!
- Limit your alcohol intake. If you drink alcohol, keep in mind that it supplies calories but no nutritional value. A light beer, a glass of wine or an ounce of liquor each has about 100 calories. There may also be health problems associated with drinking alcohol.
- Drink lots of water. Your body needs at least eight glasses a day, and, if you exercise vigorously, you may need more. To remind yourself, carry a water bottle along to class and keep it handy during late night study sessions.
- Enjoy your food. Food is a lot more than nourishment for our bodies, so take the time to enjoy and savor it!