Fix iPhone Battery Percentage Problem for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus or S Series iPhones
Edited by Train Wreck, VisiHow, Eng, VC and 4 others
There are only a few things that can go wrong with your iPhone 6, 6s, 6+, or 6s+ battery. However, with newer model iPhones and batteries, technical faults that require replacing the battery are rare. Most problems you have with your iPhone battery can be fixed without a repairman or with VisiHow as your repairman. Perhaps the easiest of these problems to fix is when your battery is not showing the correct charge. This can happen when you see your battery might be at 30 % or 20 %; and then, the charge immediately drops down to 10 % or 5 %. This happens when the phone's operating system loses synchronization with the battery. It's actually quite easy to fix. Read on for our tutorial on how to fix your battery when it's reporting the wrong level of charge. Don't forget to check out our article on 山东：现房库存降至2015年来最低水平 when you have finished!
- 1 Restart the iPhone
- 2 Reset Phone Settings
- 3 Additional Tips
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 4.1 My iPhone 6 battery percentage goes down suddenly and when I plug in charger it suddenly jumps from 20 to 35 % and when I again unplug charger it goes from 35%to 22%, this is what I am facing, please give me better solution from my problem?
- 4.2 My iPhone 6 Plus is showing wrong battery percentage?
- 4.3 iPhone 6, not charging properly?
- 4.4 Why does my iPhone say its charging, not while its plugged in, but RIGHT after I actually unplug it?
- 4.5 My iPhone 6 battery fluctuates frequently after battery change?
- 4.6 iPhone 6 charge problems. Phone turned off just minutes after it read 47% charged?
- 4.7 My iPhone is stuck at 1% charge even with a charger attached?
- 4.8 Battery charging of my 1phone 6 is not exceeding 98%?
- 4.9 My iPhone 6 keeps jumping from 50% to 1% in a minute, what do I do?
- 5 Comments
Restart the iPhone
But in year-on-year terms Xiamen prices grew at the second-fastest rate of 43.9 per cent, outdone only by Hefei, capital of Anhui province, which grew 47.6 per cent. Annualised prices once again rose in 65 cities and fell in five, suggesting that while the cost of housing may not be escalating as quickly as before, it remains widespread and relatively resilient.
In 2008, China's government added an entry to the list of conditions classified as mental illnesses: "Internet addiction." According to numerous reports in state-run media, China's young people were spending too much time in Internet cafes, ignoring family or work to play online games into the wee hours, sometimes neglecting to eat, drink, or sleep, and endangering their own health.
The next biggest provincial provinces were Jiangsu, Shandong, Zhejiang, Henan and Sichuan, finishing in the same position as 2015.
Battle of the box office 电影贺岁档引发票房PK
"They see some pretty awful things," she told the BBC. "But this is something that will stay with them for a long time."
The most exciting part is the offseason
Yes, some molds cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems. And a few molds, in the right conditions, produce "mycotoxins," poisonous substances that can make you sick.
*剧情类最佳客串男演员：汉克?阿兹利亚(Hank Azaria)，《清道夫》(Ray Donovan)
- 5Sometimes, it will be increased; and other times, it will still be low. Simply wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you will see a significant increase in battery life. In our case, you can now see the battery life has been restored to 22 %. For those of you paying attention, the last time shown on the phone in our photo was 12:54 PM; and the time in this photo is 1:02 PM. That's only eight minutes. Keeping in mind that we are writing a tutorial and taking photos as we do this, we can safely assume that at least 10 % battery was restored over a five-minute period.When the phone has been restarted, take note of the battery percentage.
- 6You can see in the photo below that over the last 12 minutes, our battery life has increased approximately by 10 % more. This is still somewhat unrealistic in terms of how much the battery really has been charged, but it's much more accurate than the 10 % battery life we gained earlier in five minutes.This is how you quickly restore battery life without resetting phone data or settings.
Reset Phone Settings
10. Taitung, Taiwan-The footbridge which connects small, uninhabited Sanxiantai Island to Taitung is celebrated for its eight looping arches. This coastal county is in Lonely Planet's list of top destinations in Asia to visit in 2016.
Kate Winslet is another Brit who’s opted for the loo for her best actress Academy Award, which she was awarded for her complex role as a concentration camp guard in the 2008 adaptation of Bernhard Schlink’s novel, The Reader.
? Dozens were killed, hundreds of miles of coastline were flooded and New York City's infrastructure was dealt a massive blow as the super-storm Sandy moved through the mid-Atlantic states on Monday night and into Tuesday. Millions of people were left without power.
There were reversals too. Sales of electric vehicles suffered as gas prices leveled off and then fell. Suzuki wound down its presence in the U.S. market, and Volvo looked none too healthy. Sales in China -- now the world's largest auto market -- slowed, and Europe remained deep in a slump, its fundamental overcapacity problems unsolved.
- 9Notice that this process will also have reset your password, so you only need to swipe to unlock the phone. As mentioned previously, all of the settings will have been deleted. This includes custom screensavers and other custom details or functions that you may have had on your phone.Your phone should now restart itself, and you will see the default lock screen.
- Remember that there are many different things which can cause your battery life to display incorrectly. Most of the time it just requires a restart.
- The most popular problem with the sudden battery drainage is cold. You must operate the phone only within the indicated temperature range: from 32° F to 95° F (0° C - 35° C). If your phone has been exposed to lower temperatures and shows a lower percentage or turns itself off, you will need to warm up your phone to the operational temperature to restore the battery percentage. You may resort to keeping the iPhone phone in the pocket closer to your body or warm it in your hands to turn it on for a minute and make a quick call.
- Make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS, as sometimes there are application errors that can create problems with the operating system for specific phones.
Questions and Answers
My iPhone 6 battery percentage goes down suddenly and when I plug in charger it suddenly jumps from 20 to 35 % and when I again unplug charger it goes from 35%to 22%, this is what I am facing, please give me better solution from my problem?
My iPhone 6 battery percentage goes down suddenly and when I plug in charger it suddenly jumps from 20 to 35 % and when I again unplug charger it goes from 35%to 22%, this is what I am facing, please give me better solution from my problem? I have tried: I restart my iPhone several times and reset all settings. I think it was caused by: I don't have any idea
My iPhone 6 Plus is showing wrong battery percentage?
At one point showing 35% than abrupt drop to 4% and then shuts down. I have tried both solutions. Restart option. Set date and time automatically but it is not working. How to fix it. I have tried: Restart. Set date and time automatically. I think it was caused by: I do not know. Might be IOS10
iPhone 6, not charging properly?
Has been an off / on issue for some time, but not until this weekend, a real concern. At times when plugging in, it'll make the charge sound, other times, no. Mostly when starting to charge, or at least making the appearance that it is, the battery level slowly decreases. I've tried 4 different chargers, and have reset or powered off numerous times. Any ideas?. I have tried: See initial question. I think it was caused by: Not sure. The phone gets lots of use.
After years of filming its iconic fashion show in New York City, Victoria's Secret has travelled to London, Paris, Cannes and Los Angeles, and for 2017 the global lingerie giant is heading to Shanghai.
Why does my iPhone say its charging, not while its plugged in, but RIGHT after I actually unplug it?
My battery life was all over the map today, fluctuating anywhere between 1% to 86%, going up and down all day. I ran Google maps for about 10 minutes, plugged it into the charger in my car and watched the life drain right out of it. I've plugged it into the wall with an Apple certified charger and nothing. A few times it lit up with the Apple logo. But now nothing. If I press the Home button (while plugged in) it just shows the low battery symbol. If I unplug it, the second I do, the "charging" symbol appears (but it's UNPLUGGED at this point). I've had it plugged in for the last hour, but not straight. I've unplugged it and plugged it right back in every 15 minutes or so. Same every time. Is it toast? The "charging" symbol appears once the phone is unplugged.
My iPhone 6 battery fluctuates frequently after battery change?
Just replaced my iPhone 6 battery and screen, but noticed that it charges phone to 100% level and stays like that for a while in use. But when I turn off and on again it shows no battery level at all and requires charging which takes a lot of time to charge as well.
Trium’s alumni value studying alongside senior and international classmates. “It allowed us to exchange [ideas] among ourselves and derive as much additional knowledge as [we gained] from the course itself,” says one.
iPhone 6 charge problems. Phone turned off just minutes after it read 47% charged?
I've read all the posts concerning this charging problem and except for the suggestion to reset the settings, there is no other solution that I can find. Dozens of complaints about this problem; the page has been read more than 5,600 times indicating the extent of this problem, and still no solution? The phone is useless to me if I can't count on it working properly without being plugged in. Just this morning I was using maps to get about 20 min away from my destination when my phone went blank. I couldn't call (no phone), didn't know where I was or how to get back home. When will there be an acceptable solution for the hundreds of thousands of iPhone 6's out there? It is the same situation but left me stranded in a town I've never visited before with no way to call or find my way home. Why is there no solution? I have tried: Reboot and reset settings. Nothing worked. Looked online for solutions only to find this is apparently an established problem that no one if fixing. I think it was caused by: No idea but it is more than frustrating. It left me stranded in a strange town with no map or phone
My iPhone is stuck at 1% charge even with a charger attached?
The icon is showing as charging but the % is not moving. It's not moving even though the charger is working in another phone. I have tried: Tried the charger in another phone and this is OK so it's just the handset. I think it was caused by: Not sure could be faulty battery has not been on for long
Battery charging of my 1phone 6 is not exceeding 98%?
Battery charging of my phone 6 is not exceeding 98%. I have tried it charging with an adapter and also laptop computer but still same problem. The article is about battery lie dropping, mine problem is related to charging. I have tried: Restarting phone, changing charging cable, changing power source. I think it was caused by: I do not know. yesterday it was working fine but today I am facing this
My iPhone 6 keeps jumping from 50% to 1% in a minute, what do I do?
It won't stay on all day if I don't have it plugged in the whole time
Categories : IPhone
People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics". They push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence. People with Type A personalities experience more job-related stress and less job satisfaction.
- 红星美凯龙抵制天猫双11 家居卖场与网商渠道博弈加剧
- 湖南湘西的全国人大代表谈打好脱贫攻坚战—— 精准施策 下足绣花功夫