- Best chance: Oldman has been the favorite for best actor since the film's Telluride premiere.
- Two-thirds of this year’s deals are trading above their issue price. On average, 2017’s class of US IPOs have risen in value by about double the S&P 500, at 20 per cent, according to Renaissance Capital, which runs IPO-focused exchange traded funds.
Third, McDermott provides some protection against the possibility of Andre Roberson departing as a free agent in the summer.
- 时间：2011-03-08 编辑：beck
The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.
Form without content. Which is why devolving to such familiar forms seems like a safe bet, and why it really isn’t. It’s empty and disposable — which is in turn why the 1960s keep being identified as a “trend,” with the associated implication that at some point they will also be identified as “over.” Even though that “over” has yet to come.
- The potential for conflict will force China and the US to redefine their roles in a shifting environment that neither is comfortable with. Tensions will be aggravated by anti-China sentiment during the American elections. Asian countries are in a position to delineate the boundaries of influence for these two powers but, given their varied interests, alliances will shift depending on individual concerns.
The time the player has to wait until regeneration starts is highly variable from roughly 1/10th of a second to 17 seconds (32 seconds on Expert Mode) and is again dependent on maximum life, movement, and buffs/debuffs.
Details[edit | edit source]
Instead it ticked upward slightly to 8.3 per cent.
多机构预测： 5月CPI 同比微升到2.6%至2.7%
The diplomatic row began when Ankara’s foreign minister was denied entry to the Netherlands on Saturday for a campaign rally in favour of Mr Erdogan’s constitutional reforms. Armed Dutch police also intercepted another Turkish minister, Fatma Betul Sayan Kaya, on her way to the rally in Rotterdam and escorted her back to the German border.
regenpart consists of:
healthmax: maximum Health of the player.
time: factor for the time that passed until the last hit. A detailed definition can be found in the detailed explanation.
timevalue starts at 0, and rises by 1 every 5 seconds for the first 30 seconds. After that, it rises by 1 every 10 seconds, to a maximum of 9. (0<=time<=9) That means this part is 0 for at the first 5 seconds, but reaches 6 after 30 seconds, and 9 after 60 seconds. This does not consider the Shiny Stone buff, which can raise the time value to a maximum of 38, and alters the algorithm in other ways (see below).
buff: modifiers from the buffs and debuffs. All "R+n" values from the Buff and Debuff section can be added here (the n-part). (There are some buffs which affect other parts of the algorithm; again, see below.) This is the easiest part as the buffs are just added to the regeneration.
specialpart consists of:
move: either 0.5 if the player is moving or 1.25 if the player is standing still.
rest: 1, except if the player is sitting on a chair or lying on a bed, in which case it is 1.5.
expert: 1, except if the player is in expert mode and doesn't have the well fed buff, in which case it is 0.5.
The player will regenerate HR per second, not considering the 2 buffs Shiny Stone and Rapid Healing. This means if the player has HR=0.5 they will regain 1 health per 2 seconds and if the player has HR=5 they will regain 5 health per second. (Technically, rather than 5 health per second, they will get 1 health every 12 ticks of game time.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In 2007, Apple released the first iPhone: a full touchscreen phone, complete with its own virtual keypad. To many, Apple had done something new, something never seen before. They had made the first touchscreen phone. But this was incorrect: Apple did not make the first touchscreen phone, nor was the touchscreen a new invention.
- A starting player will start regenerating health after 12 seconds (17 seconds on expert mode) if standing still or 17 seconds (32 expert mode) while moving. After consuming their first Heart Crystal, this drops to 7 seconds while standing still.
Technical explanation[edit | edit source]
- Regeneration Time (RT): How long the character has been regenerating for. This normally increases +1 per tick, capped at 3600, and resets to zero when the character takes damage (stopping regeneration).
- Regeneration Rate (R): Hit Points (HP) regenerated per tick (1 point of R is equal to 0.5 HP/s). This increases the longer the RT (the longer the player has been avoiding damage).
- Regeneration Counter (RC): Increases by R per tick, becomes 120 or over, or -120 or less, it will be reduced or increased by 120, and player will gain or lose 1 health.
Calculation[edit | edit source]
The base Regeneration Rate (R) is mainly determined by the Regeneration Time (RT), player's max Health (mHP), and whether player is standing or moving.
First, The RT is converted to an Effective Regeneration Time (eRT).
- If RT <= 1800, each 300 RT boosts eRT +1.
- If RT > 1800, each 600 RT above 1800 boosts eRT +1.
Here is an illustration of the relationship between RT and eRT:
Then, the base Regeneration Rate
R = (mHP / 400 * 0.85 + 0.15) * eRT
- If the player is standing still, R will be multiplied by 1.25.
Finally, it will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
Thirty Seconds of Mars, who are fronted by American actor Jared Leto, took home the Best Alternative award, which also saw Lana Del Rey, Lorde, The XX and Imagine.
The appointment was announced by Steven Ciobo, the Australian minister for trade, tourism and investment, on Feb 21. The Chairman of the China National Tourism Administration, Li Jinzao, was present.
Item and buff effects[edit | edit source]
R is also affected by other items and buffs.
Note: Despite drowning being similar to life-draining debuffs, it only resets the RT and does not affect the RC and R. It directly reduces Hit Points instead.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
|Heart Lantern||R +2|
|Campfire||R +1 and base R x1.1|
|Crimson armor||Base R x1.5 |
RT +1 per tick
|Life Drain||R +3 (and 1 per 2 additional enemies affected)|
RT +5 per tick (and 1 per 2 additional enemies affected)
|Rapid Healing||RC +4 per tick|
|Resting or Sitting||Base R x1.5
RT +10 per tick
|Band of Regeneration
Charm of Myths
|Dryad's Blessing||R +6|
|Valhalla Knight's Breastplate||R +8|
|Life Nebula||Sets R = 0 if it's less than 0 |
R +6 for each buff level (30 at the third level)
Regen debuffs[edit | edit source]
- Feral Bite debuff: Base R is multiplied x0.5.
- Bleeding debuff: Keeps RT reset to 0, so base R remains at 0.
Life-draining debuffs[edit | edit source]
These cancel the R boosts in the second table above, reset RT to 0, and reduce R by these values:
- Poisoned: -4
- On Fire!: -8
- Venom, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn: -12
- Burning: -60
- Suffocation: -40.
- Electrified: -8 (when standing still), or -32 (when moving).
- The Tongue: -100 only in Expert mode.
Honey[edit | edit source]
|R ≤ -4||R boosted +6|
|-4 < R ≤ 0||R set to 2|
|R > 0||R boosted +2|
- Against: Strong in many categories, but without quite managing to be a front runner in any. Perhaps Timothee Chalamet's performance is its best chance of awards success.
- Honey additionally boosts RT +2 per tick (RT increase is 3× as fast).
If the player is using items or not standing still, it will reset the multipliers of the Feral Bite debuff and Expert mode to 0.75 from 0.5. Both of them only reduce the regeneration speed by 25% instead of the previous 50%. It will also multiply base R ×1.1.
If the player is not using any items and almost standing still (it allows small amounts of movement), the following effects are applied in addition to those above:
- If the player has any life-draining debuffs so that R is less than 0, R is reduced by half (if you also have Honey buff, then it increases R by 4 first(but no more than 0), then, R is reduced by half, finally, the Honey buff additionally increase R by 2.).
- R +4.
- RT +4 per tick.
- If 90 < RT < 1800, RT is reset to 1800.
- When RT > 3000, it will remove the RT cap, and every 300 RT above 3000 will boost eRT +1 (this part is capped at 30, so it will give an eRT maxed at 38 instead of the previous 9).
- Finally, if R > 0, RC is boosted +1 per tick.
So, if the player is at 600 max HP, with the Shiny Stone and standing still, in Expert mode, without Well Fed:
R = (600 / 400 * 0.85 + 0.15) * 38 * 1.25 * 0.75 * 1.1 + 4 = 63
- RC is additionally boosted +1 per tick
- “绿色环保”成家居行业热词 节能产品市场走俏
A more complex example[edit | edit source]
Kristen Stewart definitely did some 'butt' kicking at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2013 on Saturday. The star strutted down the purple carpet in a dazzlingly deep blue and black top and tiny shorts that had a miniscule checkerboard pattern. Kristen was nominated for two awards at the live show - Favorite Movie Actress for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 and Favorite Female Buttkicker for Snow White and the Huntsman.
- The Regeneration buff and Charm of Myths increase R by 4 and 1 respectively, so, R = 5.
- The life-draining debuffs cancel out the effect above and set R to 0.
- The Venom and On Fire! debuffs reduce R by 12 and 8 respectively, so, R = -20.
- Because R < 0, the Honey buff increases R by 4, so, R = -16.
- As R is still less than 0, the Shiny Stone cuts it in half, so, R = -8.
- Then the Honey buff, Shiny Stone, and Heart Lantern increase R by 2, 4, and 2 respectively, so, R = 0.
- Because the player has life-draining debuffs, RT will remain at 0, so player will not have natural health regeneration.
- As R is not greater than 0, the Shiny Stone will not provide the RC +1 per tick bonus.
Thus, the player has R = 0, and will neither gain nor lose any health.
But, if the player places a Campfire nearby, it will give R +1 boost and give the player a 0.5 HP/s regeneration rate. In addition, because R > 0, the Shiny Stone will now provide a RC +1 per tick bonus, granting an additional 0.5 HP/s regeneration rate. Thus, the player will now have a 1 HP/s regeneration rate.
However, if the player has the Rapid Healing buff (which gives the RC +6 per tick effect and does not affect R) instead of placing a Campfire, the Shiny Stone will not provide the RC +1 per tick bonus. So instead, the player will have a 3 HP/s regeneration rate.
References[edit | edit source]
- Information taken from the Desktop 220.127.116.11 source code, function
There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 18.104.22.168.
- A tick is a time unit countable by the software. Most of Terraria's updating logic happens every tick. A tick has the length of 1/60th of a second, hence there are 60 ticks in a second and 3600 ticks in a minute.