Since the first quarter of the 2020 NFL season has been completed, it is time to pass out awards to fantasy football running backs. The winners include the brightest and best like Alvin Kamara of New Orleans and Green Bay RB Aaron Jones. The "biggest loser" is Arizona's Kenyan Drake.
- Week 1 –Saquon Barkley, New York Giants and Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans
- Week 2 – Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas Raiders; (tie) Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers and Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys, and (tie) Nyheim Hines, Indianapolis Colts and Raheem Mostert, San Francisco
- Week 3 – Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints; Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys and Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers
- However, this year it is ranked in eighth place.
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, 72, became Africa's first democratically elected female president in 2005. The Nobel Committee praised the Liberian leader for her efforts to secure peace, promote economic and social development and strengthen the position of women.
Summary: New Orleans running back Alvin Kamara and his 127.7 fantasy football points (FFP) are ahead of Seattle QB Russell Wilson as the leading candidate for MVP. Wilson has 122.9 FFP. Kamara is also 25+ points ahead of his nearest rival at running back, Aaron Jones (101.9 FFP) of the Packers. Elliott has appeared as a "Surefire Starter" three out of four weeks this season and has 88.2 FFP. Start Kamara, Elliott and Minnesota's Dalvin Cook, because Jones and the Packers have a "Bye" in Week 5.
Riding the Bench
- Week 2 – (Tie) Kenyan Drake, Arizona Cardinals and Myles Gaskins, Miami Dolphins, and (tie) Sony Michel, New England Patriots and Boston Scott, Philadelphia Eagles
- Format: Five residential periods with online learning in between
- Week 4 – Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans and James Conner, Pittsburgh Steelers
- In this case, the Lakers got a reasonable return for their top trade piece, prepared to give their young players like D'Angelo Russell and Brandon Ingram greater responsibilities down the stretch, and hunkered down for a tank that just might land UCLA star Lonzo Ball.
Average years of work experience: 12
Summary: While Michel may come off the IRL and play for the Patriots, Barkley's 2020 season is over with a torn ACL in his right knee. Week 5 players riding the bench include Boston Scott of the Philadelphia Eagles and Dion Lewis of the New York Giants.
- Week 1 – Duke Johnson, Houston Texans
- Week 2 – (Tie) Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt, Cleveland Browns
- Week 3 – Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts
- Week 4 – James Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
- 深圳人成惠州楼市主要购买力 成交量同比涨一倍
Summary: Robinson has been climbing through the running back ranks since week 1. He is currently No. 6 among running backs with 285 yards rushing, 3 touchdowns and a 4.8 yards per carry average. He belongs in the "Flex" position for week 5, but has a worthy replacement in the "Underrated" category in Jerick McKinnon of the 49ers who has been a productive replacement for the injured Raheem Mostert.
- Week 1 – David Johnson, Houston Texans
- Week 2 – Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers
- Week 3 – Devin Singletary, Buffalo Bills
- Week 4 – Kenyan Drake, Arizona Cardinals
- 家居市场消费主力呈现年轻化 市场需求增速放缓
Kate Winslet also won the Golden Globe for best supporting actress for a movie for her role in Steve Jobs. The actress remained in her seat looking dumbfounded after she was named best supporting actress in a film for her portrayal of Joanna Hoffman in Steve Jobs.
Sleeper RB of the Week
- Week 1 – Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Kansas City Chiefs
- 顺德家具出口将有“快车道” 退税可一站解决
- 楼市“有变” 木门及家装行业将迎来什么?
- 全国年末楼市增速趋缓 部分指标或有下行可能
- 2014市场规模将达286.1亿 智能家居产品前景广阔
Summary: Green Bay's Jones is the standout in this category and belongs in the "Surefire Starter"" category at either running back or the Flex position in future weeks. Latavius Murray of the Saints ran for 64 yards, 2 touchdowns and has 38.9 FFP. He appears to have a growing role in New Orleans' efforts to compensate for injured wide receiver Michael Thomas. Murray is the Week 5 "Sleeper" at running back.