Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
The minister said the upcoming signing of the bilateral FTA will undeniably stimulate the speed of Cambodia's infrastructure development projects, including those under the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
Chinese FM talks on Sino-U.S. ties in exclusive interview with Xinhua
China never intends to and will never interfere in U.S. elections or other U.S. internal affairs. Likewise, the United States must abandon its fantasy of remodeling China to U.S. needs. It must stop its meddling in China's internal affairs, and stop its irrational cracking down on China's legitimate rights and interests, he said.
- 2020-08-12 17:23:27China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 17:23:27Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- 2020-08-12 17:23:27Chinese FM denounces Pompeo's assertion of failure of engagement with China
- 2020-08-12 17:23:27Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- 2020-08-12 17:23:27Interview: Cambodia-China FTA to boost bilateral trade, investment ties: Cambodian minister
- 2020-08-12 17:23:27China urges U.S. to withdraw Xinjiang-related sanctions
- 2020-08-12 17:23:27Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
- Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections