GET SUPPORT & GIVE BACK…
GET SUPPORT: A place to find time-sensitive, critical resources, help with basic needs, startup-mid-size business and nonprofit funding sources & information
- 坚持“房住不炒” 实现安居宜居梦想
- 电商加速掘金智能家居 未来将会融合产生行业巨头
- 房地产市场有望重现清朗 各大城市严打虚假宣传
- 个税改革效果初显 减税“红包”加速落袋
- 继拍卖房产、公车后 淘宝网上又开卖“坏账”
- 燕郊楼市回温 二手房挂牌价每平方米涨超千元
- Ways to support your community
- 岁末“大涨” 木门品牌“淘汰赛”加速
- 升达林业营收下滑 将转型智能家居
GET SUPPORT: An ear and a shoulder to lean on, to bounce ideas off of, to help you pivot your business to fit the new environment, & get direct support
- Professionals who would like to become Super Mentors based on their skills in business and/or entrepreneurship, please click here to apply.
- If you are a student, mentor, or alum who would like a professional mentor to provide you support during this time, please fill out this form.
For one-on-one support: contact Allison Alt, Executive Director, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GET SUPPORT: A place to get advice, job search help, and needed connections for employment
- Our network of 1,500+ students, mentors, and alums can lean on Social Impact 360 and our alumni service corps for needed connections and job search assistance. At school, even in kindergarten, you teach us to behave in the world. You teach us: not to fight with others, to respect others, to clean up our mess, not to hurt other creatures, to share - not be greedy. 在学校，甚至在幼稚园，你们大人教我们如何处世，你们告诉我们不要打架，要尊重对方。找出答案，解决矛盾。去分享，而不是贪婪。.
- If you need help with this, please direct your email to Allison Alt email@example.com, and we will connect you to tools, resources, and alumni opportunities to help.
GIVE BACK: A place to use your energy to make a real difference during this time: join our remote coronavirus service projects
Anyone can sign-up to work on Social Impact 360’s Service Corps for Business for Good Coronavirus Service Projects. All that is needed is a computer, a phone, and a few hours of volunteer time. To sign up, please fill out this form: 上海学区房遭疯抢 卖家坐地起价瞬间涨百万
If you have a project for the Service Corps to work on related to coronavirus OR your organization would like to partner with us on a project, please email Allison Alt, Executive Director of Social Impact 360 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIVE BACK: Provide your expertise to help a young person in our network thrive during this period
Become a “Super Mentor” for a college student developing a business that solves a social issue! We need your professional business issue area expertise and entrepreneurial know-how. Virtual, web-cam, once-a-month commitment for only an hour. We match you based on skills, personality, and needs. You help provide feedback and coaching to get student’s pitch decks and materials ready. To sign up, click here.
GET SUPPORT & GIVE BACK: Alumni & guests are invited to Virtual “Fireside” Chat Webinars to belong, connect, network, and work together for each other & to make a difference in the current health crisis.
If you’re interested in joining, sign up here. A list of dates & sign-up information coming soon.
GET SUPPORT & GIVE BACK: A place to get needed, direct financial donations for social enterprises created by SI360/Compass alumni: SOCIAL IMPACT 360 SOCIAL ENTERPRISE COVID-19 FUND
- If you are an alumni looking for financial donations to support your social enterprise and/or would like to donate to the fund, 莱州石材搭建“互联网＋”新平台.
If you would like to share what you’re currently working on related to COVID-19 needs with the network, share a COVID-19 related opportunity for SI360 Service Project to add needed capacity and talent to solve a COVID-related problem or help out with a COVID-19 related effort, provide new resources, partner with us, and/or provide financial or other support to our COVID-19 efforts, fill out this form and/or contact Allison Alt, Executive Director, email@example.com.
Any need you have during COVID-19, find comprehensive supports to help you in SI360’s comprehensive coronavirus resource guide for all your COVID-19 needs by clicking here.
A few key updates from SI360 post COVID-19:
SI360 students who submitted pitches for Shift Series will receive feedback, coaching, and support from Headquarters and the National Council. They will also have the opportunity to be paired with a Super Mentor professional to help them from now until September to continue their work on their social enterprise.
SI360 new online communication channels & tools. We have pivoted all our student & alumni programming online for now and are switching tools to facilitate our online community-building and training. These online channels and infrastructure will set the stage for our program to be successful and grow post coronavirus globally. Stay tuned!
Alumni Service Corps for Business For Good “Coronavirus Service Projects” have already begun! Our first service project is with One Fair Wage, a fund for tipped restaurant workers who cannot work during coronavirus and need immediate financial support. We will be helping process 70,000 applications to turnaround support. To sign up, please fill out this form: 卫浴行业：新零售时代来临 开启品质时代 If you have a project for the Service Corps to work on related to coronavirus OR your organization would like to partner with us on a project, please email Allison Alt, Executive Director of Social Impact 360 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Impact 360 Social Enterprise COVID-19 FUND: We will be providing a page where our network can support and donate to social enterprises in our network that are facing immediate financial challenges and need your support. Coming soon!
- If you are an alumni looking for financial donations to support your social enterprise and/or would like to donate to the fund, please click here to fill out this form directly.
SI360’s Super Mentors Program of “Professionals & Alumni” will be rolling out to support students virtually by webcam once-a-month in developing their enterprises to present at Shift Series in September.
Alumni leadership for the Service Corps for Business for Good is in place, training is being readied, and alumni webinar programming is being prepared for a global audience.
Coronavirus resource guide: will be posted online for our entire community’s use and include guidance for small businesses and nonprofits.
- Shift Series: The event was rescheduled for September 27-28, 2020. For updates, 房地产投资回升还需两年 重点防范通缩风险.