U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
"Hopefully, our American friends could have a really better understanding of the realities in our region, could really understand our concern, our perception, and what we need, what the people in the region really need, and could refrain from taking any action to take advantage of any disputes in the region or even escalate the situation," he said.
EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
"The erroneous words and moves by the U.S. Administration constituted interference in China's internal affairs. They undermined China's interests and seriously disrupted China-U.S. relations, putting the relationship in a most complex and grave situation since the establishment of diplomatic ties," said Yang.
- 2020-08-12 16:37:09China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-12 16:37:09Across China: Yemeni student introduces China's anti-epidemic fight to the world
- 2020-08-12 16:37:09China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms
- 2020-08-12 16:37:09Chinese FM urges U.S. to give up failed interventionism
- 2020-08-12 16:37:09Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- 2020-08-12 16:37:09Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 16:37:09China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat